THE RIGHT SKILLS
We understand that all work and no play makes our young learners stifled and our
extracurricular activities are aimed at addressing this very factor of school life.
THE SPORTS LAB
The Sports Lab is aimed at developing fundamental skills such as focus, strategic thinking and leadership through the practice of sporting discipline. Our ensemble of sporting activities include.
- New age sports such as skating, archery and fencing.
- Traditional sports such as basketball, cricket, hockey and football.
- Coaches for each sport are selected after careful scrutiny to ensure that experience, knowledge and teaching skills are brought together for the benefit of our students.
- Each extracurricular activity has a carefully constructed syllabus, which is taught in a scientific and planned manner to ensure the participants not only enjoy the sport, but also develop the qualities that these sports nurture in the athletes.
A combination of traditional and new age sports are offered to the students. Our skill development courses bridge the gap between curiosity and action, empowering our young learners with the ability to follow their passions. A wide variety of holistic hobby classes are offered to our students such as:
- Indian and Western Dance
- Classical and International Music
- Public Speaking and Debating
- Computer Animation
Experts from each of these fields are brought in to teach the students the importance and subtleties of each subject. The ultimate objective is to help create all round students – successful both in and out of the classroom.